Get It Now. Pay In Parts.
Pay over 6 weeks. No fees. No interest.
Pay only 25% up front, then the rest over 3 fortnightly instalments
Simply select PartPay as a payment option online or shop in-store where you see PartPay advertised using our mobile app.
No Interest. No Fees. You only pay the advertised price.
Unlike traditional finance options we have no establishment fees, monthly fees or interest as long as you make all your payments on time.
New customer sign up only takes minutes.
Choose PartPay as a Payment option Online, or In-Store where you see PartPay posters. You will need a valid NZ debit or credit card and a NZ Drivers License.
Need help getting things started?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions section and get all the answers.Read The FAQs
- How do I make a PartPay purchase online?
- Why wasn’t I accepted?
- There’s a problem with my purchase/delivery, can you guys help?
- Can I change the bank account it comes out of?
- I don’t have a NZ Driver Licence, what do I do?
- I don’t think I’m going to be able to make my next payment, what do I do?
- Is there really no interest and no extra fees?
- How do your default fees work?
- How do I update my details?
- I have had a refund processed but it's still not in my account?
- What’s my credit or spending limit?
- Can I pay my order early?
- What is required to make my first purchase using PartPay?
- How do I make a PartPay purchase in-store?
- How do I make a manual payment?
- Am I eligible to shop using PartPay?
- Whoops, I’ve missed a payment. What do I do about that?
- Where can I pay using PartPay?
- Are my details safe?
- When will my payments be due?
- What’s the maximum I can spend with PartPay?
- PartPay couldn’t verify my ID, what can I do to fix it?
- How many orders can I have at the same time?
- I want to return my product, what do I do?
- I have a lost, stolen or expired card and need to update my account.
- When do payments come out?
- Can I change my payment date?
Interested in becoming a merchant?
There are many benefits to using PartPay as a merchant including increased average purchase price, reductions in cart abandonment and improved customer conversionJoin Us