WIN a $1,000 Gift Voucher Promotion
PRIZE DRAW DETAILS
There is 1 prize in total to give away during the Prize Draw Period (“Prize Draw”) which consists of NZ$1,000 value of gift vouchers from a PartPay merchant (“PartPay Merchant”) of the winners’ choice subject to availability. PartPay Merchants are listed on https://www.partpay.co.nz/our-partners/.
To enter the $1,000 Shopping Spree promotion (“Promotion”) you make a successful purchase using PartPay at a PartPay retailer between 9am Tuesday December 11th 2018 and midnight Sunday February 3rd 2019 (“Prize Draw Period”). You will receive 1 entry in the Prize Draw for a successful purchase, and only 1 entry in the Prize Draw will be accepted per PartPay Customer.
The Prize Draw will undertaken at 33-45 Hurstmere Road on Monday February 4th 2019 with one winner drawn randomly from all valid entries received during the Prize Draw Period. The winner will be notified by phone before February 6th 2019.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. To participate in and/or claim a prize in this promotion you must be a New Zealand resident aged 18 years or over, including anyone participating in the prize with the winner.
2. The Promoter is PartPay Limited, 33-45 Hurstmere Road, Takapuna, Auckland (Promoter). The Promoter can be contacted on 09 489 8144.
3. The Promoter’s and its associated companies’ employees, agents and contractors and their immediate families (including spouses, grandparents, parents, children or grandchildren) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
4. Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions. All details and instructions form part of the terms and conditions of the promotion.
5. In the event of a dispute the Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions, without prior notice and at its discretion or to extend, postpone or discontinue the Promotion at any time.
7. The Promoter may refuse to award a prize to any participant if, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, that participant has violated these Terms and Conditions or has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion.
8. The Prizes are as stipulated and are not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. The Promoter will not provide cash or other alternative for all or any part of any prize. In the event that the prize specified in the Promotion is not available for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another prize of like value.
9. The Promoter adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Participants in the Promotion agree that the Promoter (and its agents and contractors) may collect and retain their personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and for future promotions carried out by the Promoter and its associated companies. Participants have the right to request access to their personal information held by or on behalf of the Promoter, and to update or remove any such information. All such requests should be directed to the Promoter in writing at the address set out above.
10. The Promoter has no responsibility and will not be liable for any lost, incorrect, or misdirected entries, or any entries not received by the Promoter, or for unreadable caps or details.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, for any direct, indirect, special, or consequential loss, damage, or personal injury (whether physical or mental) in connection with a Prize Draw, a prize or its use by a winner.